Monday, October 19, 2009

Bedroom mood board

I had completed what I thought was an excellent mood board for our new bedroom (yes, this is the room shown previously that currently looks like a demolition site), but I have come to the realisation that it is a little too me and not enough Harry. But it's so pretty that I decided to post it here anyway.
 
 
I already have the Tord Boontje Garland light (top, left), the Florence Broadhurst Japanese Floral fabric (bottom, right) and the Florence Broadhurst Tropical Floral wallpaper (second from bottom, right). They will stay, but I may not use them all in the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Mel dreams of polyvore for interior decorating..
    http://www.polyvore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, now that I know about that website, yes I do wish there was one for interior decorating. I wonder if Harry could code it for me.

    In the meantime I will have some fun making up outfits with items that I can't really afford on polyvore... a Christmas wish list perhaps.

    ReplyDelete