Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas wish list

Here’s something a little different, completely unrelated to our home renovation.

Whilst browsing for Christmas gift ideas (I know I’ve left it a little late with only two and a bit weeks to go), I started compiling a wish list of my own.  I have included both a ‘luxe’ (read: I’m dreaming) and ‘less’ option for each item.

I am loving the combination of pearls and black lace at the moment, so these necklaces were first on my list.  I have ordered the Betsey Johnson one (perhaps a Christmas present for myself).

Left: LANVIN glass-pearl necklace US$840 (on sale from $1,200) from Net-A-Porter
Right: BETSEY JOHNSON tulle trim pearl necklace US$48 from Nordstrom

Next is a funky little purse, because my everyday wallet takes up too much space in my small evening/party bags.

Left: LOUIS VUITTON Monogram Vernis Ludlow wallet US$390
Right: KATE SPADE Big Apple Darla wallet US$55

Next is a big purple handbag, simply because I have been wanting one for ages.

Left: VERSACE eelskin shopper US$1,579.90 (on sale from $2,645) from Nordstrom
Right: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Croc of Q hobo US$278 from Nordstrom

And finally, a diamond (or diamante) bow ring.

Left: TIFFANY bow ring with diamonds in platinum AU$2,500
Right: JUICY COUTURE pavé bow ring US$42

No comments:

Post a Comment