Monday, March 15, 2010

Shopping at Signature Prints


I went to the Florence Broadhurst pop-up store at Signature Prints on Saturday.  I thought I’d share my shopping with you, so here’s what I bought.

One metre of Tropical Floral fabric in pink.

Thirteen silk squares from which I intend to make scatter cushions.  Including two each of the following four designs in black and silver (except the floral pattern of which I could only find one). 

And two each of the following three designs in pink and silver or pink and champagne.

Three lengths of wallpaper offcuts, measuring 1.6 metres each.  Including two lengths of the following Tortoiseshell design in black and pink on silver.

And one length of the following The Cranes design in lavender and white on gold.


I also wanted to buy two source folders, one containing little rectangles of the entire range of Florence Broadhurst fabrics and the other containing little rectangles of the entire range of Florence Broadhurst wallpapers.  They had shelves full of these folders, but they wouldn’t sell them to me because I’m not an Architect or Interior Designer.  How mean is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment