Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic plastic from Kartell

Kartell is one of my favourite homewares brands.  Who would have thought that plastic furnishings could look so refined and glamorous?

I took a peek inside the Kartell store in Westfield Bondi Junction last weekend.  I would love to take these home with me.
 
 First 3 images from top3 by design, 4th image from Yatego

Clockwise from top left:
  • Six clear Ghost chairs to sit around our dining table.  The combined kitchen/dining room will be quite narrow and these chairs would help create a sense of more space and keep the room from feeling too cluttered.
  • Two Componibili storage units to use as bedside tables.  I will more than likely end up buying these once we have moved our bedroom upstairs, I just need to decide whether to go for the two-tiered or the three-tiered version.
  • A Bourgie lamp.  I’m not sure where I would place it, but it’s so glamorous that I’m sure I could fit one somewhere.
  • I would take a FLY pendant light in pretty much any of the great colours available, to hang above our dining table or in our home office/study.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a white 3 stack componibili for my son's room. love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete