Sunday, May 30, 2010

Atelier Abigail Ahern

Abigail Ahern is an Interior Designer Extraordinaire.  I love these rooms – the moody dark grey walls, accessorised with black and white and punches of colour.


Abigail is also a designer of furniture and furnishings.  I love this collection from her site – so opulent and dramatic and in my favourite colours (black, white and pink).


I would take it all, except perhaps the strange crooked little table in the middle which is very Alice in Wonderland.

This explains the quote on Abigail’s “About” page:

“If I had a world of my own, everything
would be nonsense. Nothing would be
what it is, because everything would be
what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is,
it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be,
it would. You see?”

- Alice, Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment