Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Finders Keepers Markets

 ‘Nature Lover’ print, image via Naomi Murrell

Yesterday we visited Eveleigh Farmers’ Market to buy our organic meat and veggies and right next door at CarriageWorks was The Finders Keepers Market.

There were so many beautiful things to buy, but I managed to keep myself under control.  I bought the above ‘Nature Lover’ screen print by Naomi Murrell, as well as one of her greeting cards and a couple of gift tags from Bespoke Letterpress Boutique.

Here are a couple more items that I had my eye on:
 
‘Honey in Sunshine’ print, image via Bespoke Letterpress Boutique

Ceramic birds, image via Sharon Muir

Seeing all three of these pictures together, I just noted that they are all of birds.  I wonder what’s going on there.
 
P.S. If you ever find yourself at Eveleigh Farmers’ Market I suggest that you try Pat and Stick’s homemade ice cream sandwiches.  My favourite is the strawberry choc chip.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous print, love it. i wish i was on the east coast to go see finders keepers, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete