Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Black, white, gold and mirrors

I love the combination of white walls with black Louis-style furniture, oversized mirrors and touches of gold in these two rooms.  Both spaces are quite glamorous and dramatic without being over the top.

I also love the idea of the fabric-wrapped chandelier chain in the first image.
 
Above image by Elisabeth Aarhus
 
Above image from BOLIG magazine

I am considering buying a ‘World Map’ wall decal from Ferm Living, like that featured in the second image, to place on the wall in our study/home office.

2 comments:

  1. oh these are stunning, love the black. black is so the new black for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. is so stylish according to me.
    thank you for sharing and have a great weekend.

    xoxo,
    raru

    ReplyDelete