Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The 70s are coming back

I have been following the Fall 2010 fashion campaigns on Fashion Gone Rogue and I see 70s inspiration everywhere in the new season previews.

I am loving the high-waisted pants and skirts, pussy-bow blouses, capes and headscarves.  This is my kind on fashion.  It has me looking forward to our Autumn 2011, which is a big deal given that I have been whining incessantly about wanting Summer to come back.

Here are some of my favourite images so far:

Above: Raquel Zimmermann for Vogue US August 2010

Above: Karlie Kloss for Vogue US August 2010
 
Above: Abby Lee Kershaw for Vogue Germany August 2010

Above: Ali Stephens for Elle UK August 2010

Above: Daria Werbowy for Yves Saint Laurent Fall 2010 Campaign

Above: Freja Beha Erichsen for Vogue Nippon August 2010

All images from Fashion Gone Rogue.  Check it out to see the full-size images and have a look around while you’re there.

No comments:

Post a Comment