Monday, July 19, 2010

Feeling low

I am feeling a little low.  I have been sick for the past three weeks, so work is building up in the office and our home renovation isn’t going as quickly or smoothly as planned.

With little energy to do much else, I have been spending a lot of time in bed or on the sofa with my laptop and interior design magazines, so I thought it appropriate to share bedrooms and living spaces that have inspired me this week.

I love this first bedroom.  The mix of dark floors white walls and mainly black and white furnishings with just a hint of colour is exactly what I have envisioned for our bedroom.  We also have a shelf above where our bed will be placed.

Above image from Sarah Dorio

Here’s another bedroom with dark floors, white walls and a hint of colour.
 
Above image from Sarah Dorio

I love the moodiness of all the grey in the bedroom below and again just a hint of colour among all the black, white and neutral.
 
Above image from John Paul Urizar

This all white bedroom is so dreamy.
 
Above image from Susanna Vento

And a couple of living rooms with grey sofas, grey rugs and a hint of colour in the accessories.  This is the way I plan to decorate because I definitely go through phases with colours.
 
Above image from Sarah Dorio

Above image from John Paul Urizar

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you've not been well melinda - hope you get better quick. jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules. That's so lovely. Your daily diversions certainly do help :)

    ReplyDelete