Monday, July 5, 2010

International design sites now in English

I am about to head to bed and hopefully even get some sleep tonight without waking up coughing every hour or so, but first I have some exciting news.

I just installed Google Chrome (Google’s new web browser).  I set my default language to English and now I can actually read all the fabulous websites I get my inspirational pictures from: Marie Claire Maison (French), Skona Hem (Swedish) and BOLIG magazine (Danish) to name a few.

I am looking forward to taking a trip around the world wide web with this thing, but right now I need sleep more than anything else.  I am hoping to be well enough to get back to the office tomorrow.

So I’ll leave you with a “Goodnight” and this picture that just caught my eye on Skona Hem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment