Sunday, July 25, 2010

New shoes and fabric shopping

It was great to get out of the house this weekend, after spending the last three rugged up on the sofa.

On Saturday I went to The Fabric Store in Surry Hills.  Here is my loot.
 

I intend to have the black and white chevron wool made into a cropped jacket.  I also bought a button to go with it from ‘Buttons’ in Newtown.


Before heading home I stopped in at Birkenhead Point for some groceries and a little retail therapy.

I bought this great pair of shoes from Mimco (as well as a cute pair of earrings).


I also bought a pair of high-waisted black trousers and a colourful silk scarf from Alannah Hill.

We finished off Saturday having dinner with friends at a local Japanese restaurant.

On Sunday it was back to renovating our home.  We started installing the skirting boards upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment