Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Too much black

I have come to the realisation that I have too much black (and grey) in my wardrobe.  Maybe it’s a sickness or simply a lack of choice here in Australia, particularly in corporate clothing.

I went shopping last weekend and I bought a black pair of shoes, a black pair of trousers and a black pair of earrings.  At least I bought a colourful scarf from Alannah Hill – that woman is not afraid of colour.

I do love a good mix of black and white (in the home and in fashion), but I have decided that I am going to attempt to make an effort to add more colour to my wardrobe.  I am a little too pale to wear all the black and grey that I do anyway.  I look much better in bright colours – purple, pink, red, blue and green.

For inspiration, here are some bright outfits that I am loving right now.

Above image from OH

Above images from Neiman Marcus (outfits by D&G)

Above image from OH

Above image from Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment