Thursday, August 19, 2010

Resource Furniture

Living in a house that is only 4.2 metres wide, I have to be very smart with how we use every inch of space and I am always impressed by good space-saving ideas.

I came across this great range of European space-saving furniture last week via a link sent to me by my boyfriend.  It is available from Resource Furniture in the US.  So far I haven’t had any luck finding a stockist here in Australia.

My favourite is the Giravolta.  It’s a sideboard that transforms into a dining table and it looks great too.  It would be perfect for our combined kitchen/dining area.  We could have it pushed up against a wall for the two of us and move it into the middle of the room when we have guests.

I also love the Lollibook (below).  The entire cabinet is only 30cm deep when the bed is tucked away.  I think this would make a great spare bed in a child’s room for sleepovers.

 
See the range in action on this youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment