Friday, August 6, 2010

Wrapping up a busy week

I have had a very busy week at work and I brought my laptop home to do more over the weekend (sigh).
 
Here is a quick wrap up of what caught my eye online this week.
 
I am still loving the Fall 2010 fashions rolling out in a warmer part of the world (I am currently wearing ugg boots).
 
The full skirts...
 
 Image from Vogue UK September 2010 via Fashion Gone Rogue 

The pencil skirts...
 
Image from Vogue Australia September 2010 via Fashion Gone Rogue

A leather jacket over a cotton dress...
 
Etam Fall 2010 campaign via Fashion Gone Rogue 

And retro styling in black and white.
 

I am also inspired by the use of colour to accentuate features in the home.  Such as this purple armoire.
 
Image from Living Etc

Or this bright front door.  I am thinking of painting the back of our front door in a bright pink (it will only be visible from inside the house with the door closed).
 
Image from Living Etc

We all know I love a bit of black and white decor.  My favourite black and white rooms this week are this bedroom.
 
Photography by Anson Smart via Dress Design Decor

And this kitchen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment