Monday, September 27, 2010

La maison de Coco Chanel

I have been watching a lot of French films lately to practice my French pronunciation.

A couple of weeks ago I watched Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky.  The clothing, the accessories, the decor – oh la la!

The home of Coco Chanel was all black and white glamour.

Above image from HollywoodGo

Above image from HollywoodGo
 
Above image from LetsNotTalkAboutMovies

Doesn’t the wallpaper in that first image look just like Ferm Living’s 'Squares' design in black and bronze?

Above image from Ferm Living

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I've been told that this movie was a must-watch for it's content, but I didn't even realize there were good interiors to ogle as well. I'll get right on it, that white wall with black trim and deco motifs really calls for closer inspection.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete