Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shopping at Kate Spade

I desperately need a new black handbag.  It is a wardrobe essential, particularly as I wear a lot of black to the office.  My last one fell apart about five months ago and I haven’t got around to buying a new one... until now.

I have ordered the Uxbridge Stevie in black patent leather from Kate Spade.


This bag appeals to me because it has a simple elegant design, is big enough to fit all my stuff, it’s shiny and I can carry it in my hand or on my shoulder.

Kate Spade currently has a further 25% of all sale items, so I couldn’t help myself and I ended up ordering a couple more bags.

The Claverly Maryanne in red patent leather.


And the Sawgrass Benedicta in silver sequined straw with leather trim.


I used HopShopGo to have the items forwarded to Australia.  I will let you know how I rate the service once my new bags have arrived.

1 comment: