Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Black, white & grey bedrooms

With the ongoing saga that is my own bedroom renovation... we still don’t have a balustrade so we can’t move upstairs... I thought I’d share some fabulous black, white and grey bedrooms that I’ve discovered recently (as seen on my Interior Inspiration board on Pinterest).

Above image from Skona Hem via jennyshus

Above image from Mad og Bolig via From Scandinavia With Love

Above image from Cobden & Hayson

Above image from David Hicks via Desire to Inspire

Above image from Lonny via sfgirlbybay

Above image from b-arch via The Diversion Project

Above image from b-arch via The Diversion Project

Above image by Frédéric Méchiche via Remodelista

Above image from Living Etc via Apartment Therapy

Above image by Marjon Hoogervorst via Style Files

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! That first photo with the polka dot cushions has me freaking out! I love it SO MUCH.

    (apologies for the dramatics. I blame the wine. and the polka dot pillows. whatever)

    ReplyDelete