Friday, October 29, 2010

Kate Spade London pop-up shop

After a busy week, I’m winding down tonight with homemade pizza, a glass of cab sav, chocolate biscuits, both puppies on my lap and the Glee soundtrack on Grooveshark.

Here’s something I came across earlier this week, but haven’t had time to share – the Kate Spade pop-up shop in London.

I love the idea of pop-up shops.  They generally don’t have fit-outs as interesting as this one, but then Kate Spade is not the type of brand to conform to what is usual.

According to the website, the shop has been set-up as if it was Kate’s own apartment in London and the attention to detail is amazing.

Check out these images and more on Kate Spade’s Facebook page.

I also found these great shots at Bright Bazaar.  I adore the grey sofa, the painted stools and the wallpapered closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment