Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011

It has been more than a month since my last blog post.  That’s a sign of how busy I have been... working late most nights and on weekends trying to get as much done as possible before the Christmas break.  I have had very little time for my blog, doing the things I enjoy and most unfortunately for the people that are important to me.

I am flying to Melbourne with Harry tomorrow for a short and much needed break.  I won’t be here for January 1st, so Happy New Year!

My resolution for 2011 will be to start looking after myself.  That means, less hours at work and more time for exercise, eating well, the people (and puppies) that matter most to me and doing the things I enjoy.  In 2011, I will try to get closer to that seemingly unattainable phrase: work/life balance.

Before I start cleaning and packing, I thought I would share my favourite images from the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2011 campaign.  Sigh... I wish I had tens of thousands of dollars to spend on such a beautiful wardrobe.

More images can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment