Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back from Melbourne

We’re back from Melbourne.  We had a lovely time.  The weather was great, the sun was out and the temperature rose above 40 degrees on NYE.  We watched the NYE city fireworks display from St Kilda Beach and we visited Brighton Beach on New Year’s Day as I wanted to see the bathing boxes.


Aside from that, we pretty much just shopped and ate... that’s my kind of holiday.

I have been catching up on my Google Reader subscriptions and here’s what caught my eye.

I love Anna from Door Sixteen’s new black living room wall.  This room is the perfect mix of white, black, timber, grey and pink.


A glamorous sparkly mosaic kitchen splashback via Made by Girl.


Thank you Pantone for naming "honeysuckle" your colour of the year for 2011.  This image is via Bijou and Boheme.


And a glimpse of Christmas time in Paris (image from here).

No comments:

Post a Comment