Friday, January 28, 2011

Shopping at Birkenhead Point

I stopped at Birkenhead Point on my way home today.  If you don’t know Sydney, it is a small shopping centre in Drummoyne in Sydney’s Inner West with factory outlet stores and fresh food stores.  In the past I did my grocery shopping there every weekend, but I haven’t been for a while and I always found the factory outlet stores to be a bit hit and miss.

My first stops were Nine West and Oroton.  I didn’t buy anything in either store, but Nine West currently has 50% off their Spring collection and Oroton has 50% off all stock if anyone is interested.

David Jones ~ I needed a new bronzer and I bought this mineral makeup (which also includes foundation, 4 shades of eyeshadow, blusher and 2 brushes) for $35 (reduced from $50).


Alannah Hill ~ I bought this cute knit and a pair of skinny black trousers for $79 each (reduced from $149 and $169).


Forever New ~ I picked up this cute bow to dress up a plain black t-shirt.  It was $6 (reduced from $13). 


They had a buy 1 get 1 free sale so I picked this set of sparkly bangles for my little sister (rrp $25).


Mimco ~ I considered buying these shoes when they were $199 (reduced from $349).  I was glad I hadn’t when I picked them up today for $50... the last pair in my size.


I also bought this necklace, just because I think it is adorable and it was $5 (reduced from $149).


Witchery ~ I first saw these flats in Melbourne after Christmas, but I couldn’t find a pair in my size.  I bought them today for $70 (reduced from $130). 


I can’t remember the name of the jewellery store where I bought these, but they were $10 each (reduced from $50, $40 and $70, left to right).


I don’t regularly go shopping and buy so much stuff, but I have no buyer’s remorse after this particular trip.  I am very happy with everything I bought and I will definitely get good use out of it all.  My total spend was $354 and the total rrp was $1,194 - that’s an average saving of 70%.

No comments:

Post a Comment