Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday wish list

It is my birthday in 10 days and Harry, my mum and my sisters have all asked me what I would like. I can’t think of anything in particular that I really want, but there are plenty of things I like. I decided to put together a list here on my blog so that they can take their pick if in need of inspiration.
 
Perhaps this sweet love print from lovemaki is the one thing that I do really want and it’s a bargain at US$25 (including shipping).
 
 
There are always plenty of things I love for sale at Kate Spade. Below are my current favourites.
 
Above: houndstooth lola dress US$197 (on sale), artist portfolio prints spring series US$45, hot to trot idiom bangle US$28, earn your stripes idiom bangle US$33 (on sale), darla shoes US$209 (on sale) 
 
I always have a wish list of books. At the moment there is a French theme.
 
Above: Paris Creative Couples approx. A$30 (incl. shipping) from Paumes, Parisian Chic approx. A$25 (incl. shipping) from Amazon, French Lessons approx. A$21 (free shipping) from AbeBooks 
 
When buying books I use booko to work out the cheapest place to buy them. Select a book and the search engine will compare prices on Australian bookstore sites and those of international bookstores that ship to Australia (including the cost of shipping). It is a fantastic service.
 
How about a little luxury from Louis Vuitton.
 
Above: leopard bandeau US$145 and Louis Vuitton City Guide Paris 2011 US$34 
 
I love this gorgeous cushion by la cerise sur le gateau (which translates to the cherry on the cake).
 
Above: coussin pois shoes A$95 from Stem Gifts in Balmain 
 
And lastly, I really like this cute little ring from Tiffany & Co.
 
Above: Paloma Picasso Love & Kisses ring US$150 (plus 10% service charge and shipping via hopshopgo which is still much cheaper than buying it here for A$230)

No comments:

Post a Comment