Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Clearing the clutter

It is no secret that I have a little bit of a shopping habit (most recently evidenced here and here). I have accumulated quite a lot of stuff that I don’t really need and it is driving me (and Harry) a little crazy.

I also dropped a dress size about twelve months ago when I started going to the gym for the first time in my life, so I have a lot of clothes that don’t fit me. I have decided that it is time to let go of a lot of stuff and take back control of the space in my house. One of the tasks on my holiday to do list was to finish (ruthlessly) going through my wardrobe and sorting the stuff I want to get rid of into categories (for charity, for eBay, for family/friends).

Well, ruthless I have been... I have more than halved my shoe collection (a lot of shoes went to charity, but I will be listing all the unworn and designer pairs on eBay), my belt collection (my little sister took most of these) and my scarf collection (I will be listing a stack of unworn designer scarves that I bought when I went a little crazy the last time we visited Tokyo).


I have started taking photos and below is a small sample of the items I will be listing for sale. There will be plenty of clothing (mostly Australian sizes 6-8), shoes (Australian sizes 7-8) and accessories, as well as furniture and household items, including all the fabulous chairs pictured below. Many of the items are brand new or in as new condition.
 


If you're interested, or know someone who might be, please check out my current eBay listings and remember to check back often as I continue to add more items for sale.

2 comments:

  1. damn you for not being my size in clothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry Kate. Andrea did a pretty good job of helping me clear a bunch of stuff though :)

    ReplyDelete