Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dreamy bedrooms

I have been doing a lot of decluttering over the last few days, sorting through all of the paperwork in our home office and piles of magazines.

I also spent quite a bit of time rearranging my pins on Pinterest, as my Interior Inspiration board had become too large and kept crashing.  I didn’t want to lose the links to all the lovely images I have pinned, so I separated it into smaller boards.  It was an incredibly tedious task.

At the moment, these clean, uncluttered, white bedrooms (from my newly created Dreamy Bedrooms board) are looking very appealing to me.

Above image via here

Above image via here

Above image via here

Above image via here

Above image via here

Above image via here

I don’t know that I could live in a space as bare as these (and I certainly don’t understand how one can have a bed without any pillows), but they are very nice to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment