Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 5-day weekend

Above image from here

It is the first day of our extra long 5-day weekend, thanks to Anzac Day falling on the last day of the Easter weekend and adding an extra public holiday.

While the roads are full of people heading out of town for a break away from the city, we have decided to stay at home and try to get a few things organised around the house.  We have also taken a few extra days off work to get through our incredibly long to do list, which includes:

  • Go to The Little Marionette for breakfast
  • Grocery shopping
  • Go to IKEA
  • Meet with Architect
  • Move files from my laptop onto my HD drive and new laptop
  • Sort through all the paperwork/filing in the study (yuck!)
  • Go through at least half the magazines under my desk
  • Finish going through my wardrobe and sort items into categories: eBay, charity, etc.
  • Finish stripping the stairs
  • Finish my SMSF assignment (yuck!)
  • Go to the Orange Peel Café
  • Go to the gym
  • Walk the dogs
  • Go to the movies
  • Take a day trip

We added a few fun things to try and relax a little and I included a couple of cafés that I have wanted to try for a while.  We already went to The Little Marionette for breakfast, where I had Zumbo's toasted banana bread with passionfruit butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment