Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hôtel de Vendôme

I started tackling the piles of magazines under my desk today.  My goal is to get through at least half of them before I head back to work. 

I came across a tiny feature on the Hôtel de Vendôme in Paris in a back issue of Belle magazine.  I love the decor in the hotel’s restaurant, 1 Place Vendôme, and apparently the food is pretty fantastic too.  I must add this to my list of places to go when I visit Paris.


And just so that you can appreciate the size of my magazine sorting task, here’s a photo of the stacks I’m in the process of sorting through.

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to show you how much I loved your blog by awarding you with the Lovely Blog Award, check out all the details here and feel free to carry on the torch! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find going through my magazine pile so therapeutic . Nicolex

    ReplyDelete