Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Luxe blankets

I am at home today and it’s been a rather chilly morning (especially in my home office where there isn’t a lot of sun in the morning), so I’m taking a quick break from working in my ugg boots to have a nice warm cup of coffee and daydream about soft cuddly blankets.

I would really love to own a Hermès Avalon blanket someday, in black and grey (like the one pictured below).

Above image from Hermès
 
It makes for a lovely accessory in the living room and would be great to curl up under on the sofa on cool days.

Sorry, I can’t remember where I found the above image

Above image via Pinterest

I’m not sure that I’d want to use a $1,000+ blanket as a picnic rug, but I do like this image.

Above image from Cosmo Deutschland via Dustjacket Attic

Hermès isn’t the only fashion house that makes luxurious blankets.  How about a Gucci blanket for the bedroom?

Above image via Desire to Inspire

Or a Louis Vuitton blanket for napping at the airport?

Above image from Vogue UK via Oh Fashion Models

No comments:

Post a Comment