Sunday, June 5, 2011

Confessions of a shopaholic: week 2

The June sales have started, but due to my insanely busy week I haven’t had time to hit the shops.
 
I did drop into Country Road to buy a couple of photo frames for the prints I bought last weekThe frames cost $15 each (on sale from $35 each). Here they are, ready to hang.
 
 
The timber grain in these frames is beautiful. Here’s a close-up.
 
 
I am not really living up to my ‘shopaholic’ status. Having to justify everything I spend to the people that follow my blog certainly makes me think twice before I buy anything. So I guess this shopping confessional is working for me (my credit card thanks you all).
 
I could say that I was running $120 under budget this week, but in reality I spent a lot of money on food, including more than $50 on macaroons and mochas from the Lindt Café. So let’s just say I broke even.

No comments:

Post a Comment