Saturday, June 4, 2011

Isn't she lovely

It has been a whole week since I last posted. I have been insanely busy, working well past midnight more than once this last week. I made up for it with a lovely sleep-in this morning.

Last Sunday I visited my grandmother for her birthday and I picked up this lovely lady.


My grandmother bought this dressmaker’s dummy from David Jones back in the 1950s I believe. She was a dressmaker by trade and my grandfather was a bootmaker.


Alas, she is not here to stay.  I am just borrowing her to help with selling some of my old clothes on eBay.  While I am not using her as a photo prop, I thought she would look pretty in the corner of our bedroom holding some of my favourite necklaces.

Above: Necklaces from Mimco, Alannah Hill and Betsey Johnson (top to bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment