Thursday, June 9, 2011

A mid-century modern home in San Sebastián

The San Sebastián home of Spanish designer Mikel Irastorza is a perfect combination of old and new. The apartment features architectural details from the early 1900s and the furniture is a mix of mid-century and modern pieces.

I could easily move right in.
 
Above images via Houzz

My favourite rooms are the living room, for its white walls, contrasting furniture and those fabulous pendant lights, and the bedroom because it looks sooo cozy. I would love to snuggle up under that fur blanket right now. It is absolutely freezing in my house tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That's my fave part too...all the white walls. Its similar to what i have in my own home. :)

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete