Friday, August 19, 2011

Hot pink jeans

I really want a pair of hot pink jeans or trousers. I think they would be a perfect complement to my mainly black, white and grey wardrobe.
 
I really like the pair in the fourth image below.  They are apparently from Joe's Jeans, but I haven't been able to find them online.
 
I also haven't been able to find a pair I like in the shops. The few pairs I have seen are all super skinny and cropped, which is definitely not my style. I might have to hit one of the big shopping centres out of the city, perhaps Chatswood or Bondi Junction, to do some more research.
 
Above image from Style Scrapbook
 
Above image from Net-A-Porter
 
Above image from Atlantic-Pacific
 
Above image from Chictopia

2 comments:

  1. Is there a Zara in Sydney? They have a couple of really cute affordable hot pink items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilo. Great idea! Yes, there is a Zara in Sydney and they do have some really cute hot pink items. I saw hot pink tapered jeans and a hot pink blazer with elbow patches which I loved. The problem is our Zara store is very new and very popular, they sell out of practically everything in an XS as soon as it hits the racks. I did manage to buy a cute hot pink dress for only $70.

    ReplyDelete