Sunday, September 18, 2011

An 18th century apartment in Strasbourg

How was your weekend? Mine has been nice and relaxing… lots of lounging and eating, a couple of bike rides and a bit of time in the park lapping up the sun. We decided to spend this weekend unwinding as I spent last weekend in Melbourne with my mum and we’re planning on spending next weekend working on the house.
 
Whilst lounging I stopped by some of favourite inspirational websites and discovered this lovely home in Strasbourg in north-eastern France on Marie Claire Maison. I especially love the bedroom with its mix of grey and white and that little splash of bright pink in the fireplace.
 

1 comment:

  1. Great post-I love the herringbone pattern on the floor in the last image
    Thank you
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete