Sunday, September 4, 2011

New items in my Etsy shop

I have been home all weekend looking after Pixie. We have set up a child’s playpen so that she has enough space to do what she needs to do, but not enough space to run around and hurt her leg. Despite her comfy little space, she is not happy about being confined. I can’t blame her, but at least she has an open window and fresh air, which is more than I can say for my workspace.
 
I decided to make it a productive weekend by continuing to sort through my stuff and listing more vintage items in my Etsy shop.  If you love retro pink 1950s kitchenware, there is plenty to choose from and more to come.
 
Above: 1950s Nally Ware spice canisters (these have already sold)
 
Above: 1950s Nally Ware stacking canisters (I have suspended the listing to get a postage quote for an international buyer)
 
Above: 1950s Lustro Ware kitchen canister set
 
Above: 1950s Lustro Ware waxed paper / paper towel dispenser
 
Above: 1950s Lustro Ware salt & pepper shakers
 
Above: 1950s Kromex bread bin

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I have been trying to contact you through etsy to buy this bread box from you. I live in the USA and would need you to change it to be available to the USA for me to buy it. Please check your messages for me. I would appreciate it! <3 Megan

    ReplyDelete