Friday, September 9, 2011

Something old

If you read my Melbourne posts, you will know that Harry popped the question while we were away. His timing was perfect as we were having such a lovely weekend, at a time when I have been a little down with so much to do at work and at home.
 
 
 
My ring belonged to my Godmother. It was a gift from my Godfather and she gave it to me when he passed away years ago. My Godmother also passed away earlier this year and it made sense to use this beautiful ring with so much sentimental value rather than spend a lot of money on a new one.

I’m not sure of its exact age, but I know this ring is older than me. I guess I have my ‘something old’ sorted for our wedding day.

2 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and had to comment on this post, your ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky. That's very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete