Sunday, October 2, 2011

Neon pink

I love this neon pink faux bedhead, which may be painted onto the wall or a decal, and the cushions from la cerise sur le gateau.

Above image from VT Wonen's Facebook page

Here's another image of the same room, but this one shows the width of the whole bed, giving us a better look at the bedhead and cushions.

Above image via Style Files from a VT Wonen blogger event
  
Those screen printed toile cushions are just gorgeous aren't they.  I have my own screen printed la cerise sur le gateau cushion, which I absolutely love (seen below with my little Rascal).

2 comments:

  1. I love the image of the headboard. I should do that, I am waiting to find the right headboard and in the meantime this would be so much fun!

    love the cushions too
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    You should go for it... and be sure to send me a pic if you do.
    Cheers,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete