Friday, October 14, 2011

Proxy jewellery tree

I have been trying to find a practical and nice looking jewellery tree for a while, to store some of my most frequently worn accessories in one place.  I have not had any success, so today I bought a bamboo mug tree instead.

 
It was only $9.95 from Howard’s Storage World.   I like how the bamboo contrasts against my white wall and mostly black and silver jewellery.
 
Above: Kate Spade ‘Date Night’ ring, necklaces by Mimco and Kate Spade, bracelets by Oroton
 
Above: Naomi Murrell flower ring, Kate Spade heart ring, necklaces by Mimco and Kate Spade
 
Above: black heart necklace and white bow necklace both from Mimco, bracelets from Oroton
 
I still need to find a way to store some of my longer necklaces.  For now they are hanging on a belt hanger.  How do you store your necklaces?

1 comment:

  1. hi, i am really trying to find the name of the mimco bracelet with the twisted ribbon and the large diaminds on. do you know what it could be? thank you :) if you do could you email curtindan@rocketmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete