Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to work

It's the first working day after the Christmas and New Year break and work has recommenced on our renovation.  The plumber is here today running copper pipes to supply water to the new bathroom and kitchen.

Because my home is still dirt and rubble and definitely not photo-worthy, here's a cute black and white home recently featured on Marie Claire Maison.

Above images from Marie Claire Maison

This home belongs to the creator of children's fashion and jewellery label, Mérésine.  I love the fine silver bracelets and necklaces available in her store.

I may need to add one of her Paris boutiques to my list of places to visit while in France this year.

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the bedroom and the jewellery is my style too.

    Great post
    Happiest of New Years
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the white! And how cool is the wall with all those people!

    ♥ Annelien

    ReplyDelete