Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Busy and browsing

After only 4 hours sleep last night, I am surviving on caffeine at the moment.  So far this morning I have arranged a measure & quote for our wardrobe and delivery of our kitchen appliances, removed a pile of concrete and rubble from our old kitchen / new bathroom floor and raked it flat(tish) in preparation for new concrete and started compiling a big box of stuff to be given to charity.

Still on my to do list for today:
  • Clear the living room (the builders are demolishing a section of the wall tomorrow)
  • Clean out the fridge (I need to move it for the demolition)
  • Finish making pompoms for our engagement party
  • Buy drinks for our engagement party
  • Drink more coffee

But for now I'm taking a short break for lunch and browsing the web.  Here is some insight into what is currently on my mind.

Places to visit in Paris:

Above: Assouline Paris

Above: Les Archives de la Presse

Above: Ladurée Champs Elysées

Currently on my wish list:

Above: Pantone wallstore

Above: Assemblage by Seletti

Black dining room walls:

Above image from sfgirlbybay

Above image via emmas designblogg

And this sweet illustration from Kate Spade's tumblr:


Now I had better get back to that list.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment