Saturday, January 14, 2012

Florence Broadhurst & Kate Spade

I can't wait for the unveiling of Kate Spade's collaboration with Florence Broadhurst this year, despite the fact that I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get my hands on any of the stock while I'm in France.

Above: a preview of the Kate Spade home collection via Signature Prints' Facebook page
 
The Japanese Floral design in black and white is my favourite Florence Broadhurst print.  I used the same fabric as in the picture above to cover the bench seat in my bedroom.  It seems like it may be Kate Spade's favourite print too because they're releasing a huge homewares range in this design.  I want the dinnerware, the coasters, the notecards and the gorgeous little vase in the picture above.
 
Here's a sneak peek of the S/S 2012 fashion collection.
 
Above: a sneak peek of the collaboration via Signature Prints' Facebook page

I don't know that I would wear a dress in a Florence Broadhurst design, but that hot pink suit is pretty cute  and I could definitely take a black and white geometric clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment