Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A sneak peek + new shoes

Tonight I have been busy making decorations for our engagement / bon voyage party on this weekend.  Here's a sneak peek.


Apologies for the dark photo, it's quite late and there's no natural light left in the house.  Maybe I'll post some better pics tomorrow or after the party.

Plus, here's a pic (taken when there was some light in the house) of my new Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa shoes.  They remind me of jelly sandals I wore when I was a child.


P.S.  Please ignore the living room floor which is covered in dirt and sand... it's only going to get worse tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Fun shoes....Sand is always acceptable on floor. It symbolizes joy and fun

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... thanks Helen. I thought it symbolised my laziness because there is no point in trying to keep a house clean when there are builders around.

    ReplyDelete