Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stylizimo

I discovered a fabulous new blog to follow last night.  Stylizimo is written by a Norwegian girl named Nina, who has an obvious passion for interiors and home decoration.

Nina's photography is lovely (a reminder that I really need to work on mine) and her home is full of fabulous DIY projects with amazing results that seem so simple to achieve with her step-by-step instructions.

Here are some of her fabulous ideas.



  

Seriously, if I were this creative and handy, I would never have to buy furniture again.  Head on over to Stylizimo to be inspired by more of Nina's fabulous projects and images of her beautiful home.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. Thank you for sharing. I will head over to Stylizimo

    Have a great weekend

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna love this blog. Nice post, and thanks for the idea ;-)

    ♥ Annelien

    http://myblogannel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you! Thank you for your sweet post about my blog. I´m happy to read that you enjoy it :)
    In case you don´t know I also have another website; A home decoration community where yoy will find loads of inspiration. You´ll find it here: http://stylizimo.com

    Hugs,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete