Friday, January 13, 2012

:( Urban Outfitters

I seriously want this zigzag printed rug from Urban Outfitters for my living room.


It would look lovely with my vintage Parker lounge suite currently being restored by my mum.  I'm having the seat cushions covered in black denim and this rug would be the perfect complement (it would also cover most of the dark honey coloured timber floor in the room which would be nice).

There's just one problem with this perfect solution; Urban Outfitters won't ship this rug to Australia.  Why do they have products on the Australian site that don't ship here?  It is incredibly annoying because I always seem to pick things I can't have.

Here are some more sweet items I am currently coveting from the Urban Outfitters Apartment range.




No comments:

Post a Comment